How good are you to face changing in your workplace?
Answer the below question. 2 marks for “Yes” and 0 marks for “No”.
1) You always have a hunch before your colleagues got promotion, transferred or resigned?
2) If your job position will be eliminated tomorrow, are you confident to perform well in other job position in your workplace?
3) You always have a hunch on the company new policy?
4) If your current company was acquired, and you had to leave. Can you get yourself a new job within two months?
5) Do you know your company development trend very well?
6) If your immediate superior was transferred suddenly, and currently there is no new arrangement regarding the job position. Are you confident enough to take this position?
7) Can you understand correctly the reason of every policies in the company?
8) If there are colleagues who resigned suddenly and there are no new staffs allocated to replace the vacancies. Can you make sure the works will not be affected?
9) Do you know clearly about the personnel change of the competitor company?
10) If your post was taken to be competed among all, are you confident enough to get the post?
(Please sum up the marks of question 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 and categorize it as A; sum up the marks of question 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 and categorize it as B)
If A > 5, B > 5, congratulation, your growth is depending on your action.
If A > 5, B < 5, you only anxious but unable to do anything. You are able to sense the changes around you, but you have inadequate strain capability.
If A < 5, B > 5, you are good in handle changes, but you are not alert enough. Thus, you are not able to growth by yourself. However, you face changing for no difficulties to survive, because you are good in adaptive capability.
If A < 5, B < 5, you are in crisis to lose your job. Thus, you must take action.