Some people have won prizes, and some have inherited large inheritances. These are partial gifts. Do you have partial income opportunities? Take a look at the test below. (Each answer has a corresponding guide to the next question, please continue to the next question directed at the end of your answer)
Begin the Test:
1) Going to work on the street, you see that many people are laughing at a girl. What do you think they are laughing at?
A) That girl dressed funny (continue to question 2)
B) That girl is smiling at everyone (continue to question 3)
2) Many years later, when you suddenly met your first love, what might be the first sentence you said to each other?
A) Long time no see (continue to question 5)
B) Do you remember me (continue to question 4)
3) You are working at night, but it is blackout. What is your reaction?
A) Very angry (continue to question 5)
B) Go to do something else (continue to question 4)
4) Compared to a roommate who doesn’t love cleanliness, would you rather choose a roommate whose room and time are different from yours?
A) Yes (continue to question 6)
B) No (continue to question 7)
5) You want to leave this world. What do you want to take away?
A) Your spouse (continue to question 7)
B) All of your memory (continue to question 8)
6) Suppose you draw a picture on paper, what is your picture,
A) A flying bird (continue to question 8)
B) A person walking a puppy (continue to Type E)
7) An old man is feeling his life. What he might say?
A) Life is so beautiful, but he hasn’t had much time yet (continue to Type D)
B) Life is too short, how did he waste so many years (continue to Type A)
8) People often say that before they planted trees, it was cool. Assuming that you planted a peach tree in one place now, what would this peach tree be like for many years?
A) A leafy peach tree (continue to Type B)
B) A peach tree full of peaches (continue to Type C)
Type A: You rarely have partial finances. Basically, you earn your own money by your own efforts. Although there is little financial luck, your diligence and hard work will bring you considerable income.
Type B: Your luck is very good. Of course, this luck is not skimmed down in heaven. It is your early efforts. Basically, your luck is the result of strength. Although you have a bit of financial luck, you still have to work hard to pursue great wealth.
Type C: Your brain is very lively, thinking a lot, earning money, but it’s just a matter of money. However, you don’t rely on partial wealth to make a fortune, because with your keen sense of money, sooner or later you will have a fortune.
Type D: You are born with no money idea, but you always have the responsibility to help. Your personality is very good, so people around you love to help you. You basically won’t have a big bump. You may not have great wealth, and you don’t have any financial luck, but your life is going well.
Type E: Your fortune is ups and downs. When there is no fortune, your life is nothing unusual. If the money comes, it cannot be stopped. Actually, it all depends on you. To associate more with people and make a good impression. Well, when there is a good thing, people will think of you. Or when others need help, extend your help and others will look at you differently. There are good things that first think of you.