Everyone says that when they encounter difficulties, they know who is genuine to you. This is really the case. Only by suffering together can you know who your true friend is. Do the following test to see who can lead forward with you when you are in trouble. (Each answer has a corresponding guide to the next question, please continue to the next question directed at the end of your answer)
Begin the Test:
1) You are very impatient, and you don’t like to repeat the second time?
A) Yes (continue to question 2)
B) No (continue to question 3)
2) You are a person clearly knows what you love and what you hate?
A) Yes (continue to question 3)
B) No (continue to question 4)
3) Are you always skeptical of everything around you?
A) Yes (continue to question 4)
B) No (continue to question 5)
4) Do you often think that you are stupid, but you are not willing to ask for help?
A) Yes (continue to question 5)
B) No (continue to question 6)
5) You often have the feeling of “when you try to do something, it will not success; but when you are not trying so hard, it succeed”?
A) Yes (continue to question 6)
B) No (continue to question 7)
6) Are you always subtly aware of your strengths by all means?
A) Yes (continue to question 7)
B) No (continue to question 8)
7) Do you often feel a sense of crisis?
A) Yes (continue to question 8)
B) No (continue to question 9)
8) Do you prefer to be with people who like you?
A) Yes (continue to question 9)
B) No (continue to question 10)
9) Do you hope to get everyone’s approval through your own efforts?
A) Yes (continue to type A)
B) No (continue to type B)
10) Do you always think that someone likes to target you?
A) Yes (continue to type C)
B) No (continue to type D)
Type A: When you are in trouble, it’s your loved ones, maybe your parents, or your brothers and sisters. You have been very hard to get along with people, hoping to get the same rewards, but expectations are always lost, and you are so sad. When you are really troubled, you can only be with your loved ones.
Type B: When you are in trouble, beside you is a friend who truly understands you and understands you. You are not very likely to make friends, love to care about, and occasionally selfishly want to use other people, but you will feel ashamed immediately because of your own thoughts. Your friends around you understand your inner thoughts and will always include friends like you. They will always be guarded by your side and when you need them most.
Type C: When you are in trouble, the only thing that can be around you is your other half. In life, most people have opinions about you, but everyone is embarrassed to say it directly. However, although the sound you left for others is not good, your partner thinks you are perfect. The reason is that you are very concerned about the relationship with the other half and spend a lot of time to care for your other half. You cherish the other half. So, he/she is definitely the person waiting at your side when you are in trouble, and he/she will not leave you.
Type D: When you are in trouble, you may be strangers who happen to meet you. In general, you may sometimes be very harsh on your family or friends, but in public, you are very polite and humble, so everyone likes you. When you are in trouble, strangers around you will help you.