A philosopher once said “your mentality is your true owner”. Everyone wants a young mind, but do you have one for yourself? Let’s take a look at the questions below to find out whether you have a young mind in your deep heart or not.
(Each answer has a corresponding guide to the next question, please continue to the next question directed at the end of your answer)
Begin the Test:
1) If you go to the seaside for a holiday, in the evening, you can enjoy the beautiful sea view in the hotel. At this time, you feel that the stars are very close and far away. Then, under the stars, what do you think is most likely to appear?
A) Image of your mother (continue to question 3)
B) A bird (continue to question 2)
C) Sparkle eyes of your loved one (continue to question 3)
D) Nothing (continue to question 3)
2) Recently, you seems can’t do anything right–leave early but can’t catch the bus, get to work your boss curse you, had a fight with your spouse. But it’s not over yet, you are on the street walking, trip over something what do you think that is?
A) A flower pot (continue to question 3)
B) A person (continue to question 3)
C) A dog (continue to question 4)
D) A cloth (continue to question 3)
3) You go hiking on weekends. When you climb to the top of the hill, you see the grass and the flock below. What color is the flock?
A) White (continue to question 4)
B) Gold (continue to question 5)
C) Brown (continue to question 4)
D) Black (continue to question 4)
4) At night, you sit with the other half. He held out his hand. Which finger would you hold??
A) Thumb (continue to question 6)
B) Index finger (continue to question 5)
C) Middle finger (continue to question 5)
D) Ring finger (continue to question 5)
5) The statue of Venus is famous, but it lacks an arm. What would Venus be like if her arms are attached?
A) Arms crossed in front of chest (continue to type B)
B) Arms naturally down (continue to question 6)
C) Arms naturally open (continue to question 6)
D) Don’t know (continue to question 6)
6) if you brought a house in the countryside, what kind of fence would this house have?
A) Low fence (continue to type A)
B) A fence of trees (continue to type B)
C) A beautiful iron fence (continue to type C)
D) Wood fence (continue to type D)
Type A: Your mind is very young, you have a lot of confidence of yourself. So doesn’t matter what you do, you’re always very positive and a very motivated. You think your life is within your own hand. You are very initiative to get what’s yours. You rarely run away. Even encounter difficulties, your positiveness will help you across any trouble.
Type B: Your mine is pretty young. You don’t talk much, always keep a distance with others. Will only show your true form in-front of friends you’re familiar. You don’t have much friend, once you trust someone you will over rely on that person. If you get hurt you always remember that in your heart. Actually it’s time to open your heart, change your temper, if you want to continue your friendship you have to be more caring.
Type C: Your mind is not very young. On the outside you are cheerful and energetic, always laugh, so people think you are a very positive person. But actually you experienced too much in your life, and you have a depressed motion inside your heart. Once somebody touches that unspoken part, you will be very insecure. Looking open your mind you’re happier.
Type D: Your mind is very old. Doesn’t matter what you do you always think of the worst solution, you always afraid of losing face and the fell, that’s why your world only has fear and insecurity. You’re not a very positive about your mentality and the your surroundings, you are very depressive, do not like to accept the difference between you and other people. Actually maybe other people are not any better than you, but the most important thing is you need to have a strong and a positive mind.